Montag, 3. Dezember 2012

French Island: numero duo

French Island second:


Little update till the last post. We are now 4 wwoofers. The new one is Sarah and yes she is also from the UK. She lived in Melbourne for some month and wants to get the second holiday visa as well. She arrived nearly a week before and does really enjoy everything here. Well she needed some days to get away from the city life feeling but now she is really happy to be here. She had a date this weekend in the city but she didn’t want to go because she already loves this place :-) here. But she’s back on Sunday, oh it’s today. She will be back in some hours. The boat (they call a normal boat a ferry) goes only 3 times a day. There is a (car-)ferry also but you have to book these and there is only space for two cars, so this is nothing compared with the ferries in Constance. Yesterday Josephine a girl from Sweden arrived. So till today we are 5 wwoofers 4 girls and me. Yes I am a lucky man (with fire in my hands). And I don’t have to say that’s all about love on this place, I already did.
There are some new things I did the last days. I learned how to drive the tractor and use the different tools. I build and repaired the fence around the vegetables garden, repaired a broken bridge for the festival...and so one. Once a guy came with his truck to get some cows and castrate the new born. For this we had to bring them all together and to get sure to get all we have to walk to and move every cow on the area. This took half a day only to get these around 80 cows. But it was a lot of fun.

After the work I can do whatever I want. One of my favourites is to climb trees. There a thousands of trees around and they are quite high. Sometimes I met koalas (but it’s better not to climb with them. Oh they are friendly but if they are around and want to climb on one, then you get a problem. They have long and sharp claws like a buzzard or an eagle). I’ve also seen some parrots sitting only the branch next to me while chatting with each other. Or yes for shore lots of different kinds of other birds. They all like to stop on the top of the trees where I am sitting :-) . It’s also a lot of fun to climb the different roofs. Now I can get on the top of every roof without a ladder. And there are some roofs they are pretty good to watch the sunsets. Ohh did I ever talk about the pretty sunsets before? You can’t imagine. It’s sooo beautiful awesome nice and whatever fucking good. Take the best sunset you had before and imagine you can have this or a better one here every day. I stopped myself taking pictures of these because my camera will get full only with sunset pictures. In the last two weeks there were a partial solar eclipse and a lunar eclipse. Amy flew to Cairns for the Eclipse Festival to see the eclipse. This was a festival over a week with awesome music and couple of stages with 24 hours live music. Oh at this point I can tell you about the festival on this island I wrote before. To be right; there will be two. One festival for new years eve (this is a two or three day festival with two stages and 24 hours life music run only on solar power and battery) and the other one is a bigger festival called “fest la frog” you can have a look here. For shore we’ll sell self grown food, juice, beer and stuff like this. It’s very interesting to help to organize stuff for the festival (repairing the bridge, building the stage, fencing up the area and we do this stuff with things we have. For the stage we use wood we get out of the forest and to fell the trees and cut them into pieces. It’s funny to see how exact you can build everything with only a few tools. But you have to know. The festival will be a big alternative place with a lot of workshops, mud baths, fireplaces and fire shows. The fire show people came here 3 times now. They also help to keep everything running and are such awesome persons. You can talk to them the whole night about stars, ghosts and reincarnation or other mystery and spiritual stuff. This is such a good place here to do this. Everybody is talking about unconditional love (we would translate this with “love without borders”) hugging and being together. It’s so normal to lay arm in arm with everyone you want. I already know things like this with my friends in Constance but it’s such a good feeling to see that’s all love is about. The first day Sarah arrived and we talked to her about this “hugging and touching each other” thing she did a strange face and looked scared. But we sad you will see, it’s not an erotic thing it’s less erotic than it sounds it’s all about love. And now only after a week, she also enjoys pass a way of another person while touching those. Sounds very wired to write this and it is, maybe while you read, maybe one is only possible to understand or to enjoy while living this. But I’m sure some out of you will understand. So don’t be scared when I am back in Germany (ouh this is a funny picture in my head now :-) )and I will always touch and hug you. That’s the way of love. Mark believes in unconditional love. And what he is thinking about this love is exactly the German translation. Love without borders. And you CAN love without borders. EVERYONE. This is some big lesson I had so learn and I still learn. Did you ever try to love everyone and not only one person? I know it’s something that doesn’t fit into the head... But it does. And it’s good. It’s unconditional.
Oh I am talking to much Philosophy stuff and to little stuff about my journey and this kind of stuff. Maybe I have to write a separate Philosophy and Spiritual Blog - to talk about these experiences.

Half of the cells are full with crab. Unused stuff, stuff from people they left or old dusty stuff. It’s like a big big present or surprise in every room. Combined with the question for what I can use this for is this a big creative playground -obviously a playground for big people. There are the craziest pieces of clothes I have seen, slides, desks, chairs, cupboards, beds, bikes, books, plates, cubs...there is a boat in an old house there are some fridges around, there are about 10 broken cars, there is a broken windmill to pump water from the ground, there are ping-pong tables and a broken billiard, there is a gymnastic or a theatre hall and a library... oh I can’t stop there is so much stuff even a air plane strip.
All this (and around 80 cows 200 sheep 20 pigs and 20 chicken) is controlled by only one guy Mark and his wife Melinda (but she is half the week off the island to sell stuff in their shop). Mark has also a reiki room to give the people a (kind of energy) massage and he wrote a book about his view of life, about mother earth calls “Eve’s secret” (by Mark Cunningham).
I never read this book but I am pretty sure that he wrote a lot about love and forgiveness and freedom. Haha maybe it’s a kind of freedom everybody have to learn to be naked. Naked, to be proud about the own body. Be and get to your own middle is a kind of “get rid of everything”. Get rid of all bullshit you carried for others, get rid of thinks you don’t like, and forgive everybody for bad things what happened. Be naked. The last things you get rid of while being naked are the bright pieces on your skin where normally the shorts or the bras are :-). 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen